Reliable HD Driving Recorder with Excellent Camera Coverage and Clarity
- High-definition standalone driving recorder with easy-to-see 3.0-inch LCD display
- Excellent horizontal 120 degrees coverage with video detail in bright and low-light conditions
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Snapshot feature allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage
- Support TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) or Parking Mode recording with optional accessories
Record in High Definition
GDR C530 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 3.0-inch LCD display. The camera has a wide-angle lens that captures the entire road ahead, plus you can set the date and time so your footage shows when events occur. Rely on your GDR to capture excellent video detail in both bright and low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. GDR C530 records in a continuous loop, using replaceable microSD™ card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 10 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If GDR C530 is plugged into a power source, it is recording.
Dash Cam features automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor), so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Garmin GDR C530 from your vehicle and take snapshots.